- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Aug 20, 2018A key to entrepreneur Kazuo Okada reasserting control over...
Aug 17, 2018Entrepreneur Kazuo Okada (pictured) has told GGRAsia that...
Jul 06, 2018The operator of the Widus Hotel and Casino at Clark...
Jun 11, 2018Cambodia has some attributes that make it potentially...
Jun 06, 2018Global gaming supplier International Game Technology Plc...
Chinese gambling boom looms
over Cambodia's Kampot
BBC News Sept 16, 2018
MGM says initial attendance,
rev strong for new Mss. casino
Las Vegas Sun Sept 13, 2018
”Given that the blanket casino closure [in Macau due to Typhoon Mangkhut] happened on an all-important weekend day… we expect that somewhere between MOP1.1 billion [US$136.2 million] and MOP1.5 billion in GGR will be lost”
Analyst at Union Gaming Securities Asia