- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Jan 27, 2017The millennial player segment is one of the areas Konami...
Nov 18, 2016U.S. regional tribal casino operator Mohegan Tribal Gaming...
Aug 16, 2016VIP play will be a prominent feature of casino operations...
Jun 15, 2016While casino industry commentators make a distinction...
Jun 13, 2016Global gaming supplier International Game Technology Plc...
”I believe that with the location and the environment of the hotel [Legend Palace], it is well-positioned to be readily promoted to many different clients”
Co-chairman and CEO of casino services firm Macau Legend Development