- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Dec 31, 2019Japan casino liberalisation will inch forward in 2020...
Dec 30, 2019Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) could see 2020...
Oct 11, 2019Macau’s six casino business licensees have a good chance...
Sep 20, 2019Premium mass, a Macau casino betting segment that carries...
Jul 17, 2019The possibility that a first wave of Japan casino resorts...
”There are likely to be cancellations of some Chinese New Year casino and junket parties and events [in Macau]”
Vitaly Umansky, Eunice Lee and Kelsey Zhu
Sanford Bernstein analysts