- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
May 01, 2017Sponsored content Aristocrat Leisure Ltd strives to lead the gaming industry in creating combinations of innovative cabinets and games that really entertain. At Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia 2017, Aristocrat will showcase its newest game and cabinet creations, designed to help operators cater to...
Apr 21, 2017A huge quantity of cameras alone does not ensure...
Jan 27, 2017The millennial player segment is one of the areas Konami...
Nov 18, 2016U.S. regional tribal casino operator Mohegan Tribal Gaming...
Aug 16, 2016VIP play will be a prominent feature of casino operations...
Jun 15, 2016While casino industry commentators make a distinction...
”We are about to release our first cash redemption terminal for bill breaking and also cashing the tickets from the gaming floor”
SuzoHapp's managing director for Asia Pacific