A total of 250 exhibitors are expected to attend the 2017 edition of the Australasian Gaming Expo (AGE), said the event’s organiser, the Gaming Technologies Association.
The event will move to a new home for the 2017 edition: the newly-built International Convention Centre Sydney (pictured) at Darling Harbour in Sydney, New South Wales.
The previous three editions of AGE took place at the Sydney Convention Exhibition Centre at Glebe Island.
“In 2017 the AGE returns to Darling Harbour and the new International Convention Centre, featuring over 19,000 square metres [205,000 sq feet] of exhibition space and 250 exhibitors,” the association stated in a press release issued on Tuesday.
The three-day Australasian Gaming Expo 2017 will open on August 15 and run until August 17 inclusive.
Casino industry stalwarts such as gaming machine and equipment suppliers Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd, Aristocrat Leisure Ltd, Aruze Gaming Australia Pty Ltd, eBet Group, International Game Technology Plc, Interblock DD, Konami Australia Pty Ltd and Scientific Games Corp – all primary members of the Gaming Technologies Association, either directly or via subsidiaries – will have displays at the event, according to information available on AGE’s website.
Visitor attendance for last year’s edition of AGE was the highest in the 27-year history of the event, according to figures from the organisers. The three-day gathering welcomed a total of 6,813 visitors and 195 exhibitors, the organisers had stated shortly after the show.
Online visitor registration for AGE 2017 is already open.
Jan 23, 2018Emergency and other Macau government workers joined a simulation drill overnight on Monday at the Galaxy Macau casino resort operated by Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. The government said the drill...
Dec 29, 2017It could be 2024 before a casino resort is opened in Japan,...
Dec 27, 2017The year 2017 could prove to have been a turning point in...
Oct 25, 2017The deployment of radio frequency identification (RFID)...
”We have been given reason to have confidence that that our businesses [in Macau] will continue after the initial concession expiration date”
Chairman and chief executive of Wynn Macau