- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Jan 18, 2019Data showing that the overall number of repeat visitors to...
Jan 02, 2019Japan will remain the key Asian casino market to watch in...
Sep 19, 2018Nowadays, millennials, people who were born in the 1980s or...
"We are building momentum and continuing to grow our business while at the same time operating more efficiently"
Chief executive and president of casino equipment maker and lottery services supplier Scientific Games