- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Aug 17, 2018Entrepreneur Kazuo Okada (pictured) has told GGRAsia that...
Jul 06, 2018The operator of the Widus Hotel and Casino at Clark...
Jun 11, 2018Cambodia has some attributes that make it potentially...
Jun 06, 2018Global gaming supplier International Game Technology Plc...
May 31, 2018Electronic games for the expected Japanese casino industry...
What to expect when MGM
Springfield opens next week
Boston.com August 16, 2018
Vietnam's Ministry of Finance
to cut red tape for gaming
Vietnam News August 15, 2018
"The ICAC in Hong Kong has the authority to detain people or to arrest people. But being detained or arrested – and actually being charged – are completely different things"
Japanese gaming entrepreneur