- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Nov 01, 2017Sponsored content | A wide range of innovative and entertaining products will take centre stage on Aristocrat Leisure Ltd’s stand at the 2017 MGS Entertainment Show. The firm’s products will be available at booth #AO38. “At Aristocrat, we continually strive to use our passion, dedication and...
Oct 25, 2017The deployment of radio frequency identification (RFID)...
Oct 10, 2017The recent arrival in the Macau market of a new so-called...
Aug 11, 2017Macau’s traditional gaming zone on downtown peninsula...
Number of gaming equipment suppliers with electronic gaming machines deployed in the Macau casino market