- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Jun 12, 2019Hong Kong-listed casino services firm Macau Legend...
Jan 14, 2019The creation of an entertainment area encompassing several...
Nov 13, 2018LT Game Ltd, a Macau-based provider of electronic gaming...
Oct 22, 2018Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd, the lead developer of the Tigre...
Aug 20, 2018A key to entrepreneur Kazuo Okada reasserting control over...
U.S. regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts is paying to acquire Las Vegas giant Caesars Entertainment