- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (Macau)
- Casino Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Philippines)
- National Gaming Control Commission (South Korea)
- Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (Victoria – Australia)
- Gaming Commission and State Gaming Control Board (Nevada – U.S.)
- International Association of Gaming Regulators
- Resilience Centre – Social Welfare Bureau (Macau)
- S.K.H. Gambling Counselling and Family Wellness Centre (Macau)
- Yat On Centre (Macau)
- Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre (Hong Kong)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (Singapore)
- National Council on Problem Gambling (U.S.)
Gaming Research Institutions
- Institute for the Study of Commercial Gaming – University of Macau
- Gaming Teaching and Research Centre – Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Lottery Research Center of China – Beijing Normal University
- Asia Pacific Association for Gambling Studies
- Centre for Gambling Research – Australian National University
- Centre for Gambling Studies – University of Auckland
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
- Centre for Gaming Research – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Apr 01, 2021Possibly only a “couple” of Macau’s VIP gaming...
Mar 18, 2021Vietnam’s large-scale casino resorts are not likely to...
Mar 12, 2021Key regulatory issues on casino gaming to be addressed by...
Jun 05, 2020Singapore’s plan to establish by 2021 a new body known as...
May 25, 2020The coronavirus pandemic has been touted in some quarters...
Dealer schools in the U.S. see
‘fast and furious’ recovery
Las Vegas Review-Journal Apr 8
Hard Rock Casino CEO on
precautions against Covid-19
Yahoo Finance Apr 8
Total number of suspects "apprehended" by Chinese police since 2020 as part of its anti- cross-border gambling operations